I work on philosophy of mind and philosophy of science. Show, don't tell:
* Pernu, T. K. & Elzein, N. (2020). “From neuroscience to law: bridging the gap”. Frontiers in Psychology 11:1862.
* Pernu, T. K. & Helanterä, H. (2019). “Genetic relatedness and its causal role in the evolution of insect societies”. Journal of Biosciences 44:107.
* Pernu, T. K. (2018). “Mental causation via neuroprosthetics? A critical analysis”. Synthese 195, p. 5159-5174.
* Pernu, T. K. (2011). ”Minding matter: how not to argue for the causal efficacy of the mental”. Reviews in the Neurosciences 22, p. 483-507
* Pernu, T. K. (2008). ”Philosophy and the front line of science”. The Quarterly Review of Biology 83, p. 29-36.
Faculty of Social Sciences and Business Studies, Department of Social Sciences
+358 50 477 9724
Philosophy of science and research ethics. Philosophy modules of the doctoral school.